YBUL GEF SGP Indonesia is seeking the services of filmmaker groups with experience in taking development work oriented documenter film. The film makers will assist the organisation to document its various projects activities through short documentaries. These short documentaries will form part of GEF SGP Indonesia’s project/programme documentaries portfolio.
Under the supervision of the National Coordinator of GEF SGP Indonesia, the film maker group will be required to;
• Produce eleven one-minute audio-visual document describing various activities of the Indonesia Phase-VI GEF SGP project as a result of monitoring and evaluation carried out by Kaoem Telapak and the Process Institute. The copy right for all these photographs remains with GEF SGP Indonesia;
• Short documentary films must describe things that support and/or relate to the implementation of the GEF SGP Phase-VI activities ;
• Short documentary films must include English subtitles ;
• Translating the results of the evaluation study of Kaoem Telapak and the Process Institute on the implementation of the GEF SGP Indonesia phase-VI activities and one case study of the community managing the implementation of the phase VI program into English.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
• Previous experience in producing similar documentaries
• Organisational capacity to conduct the assignment
• Technical capacity to capture and relay complex and highly technical information in a simple manner
• Skills and experience in audio-visual animation, illustrations and infographics
The assignment will cover 30 working days.
Expected Outputs The expected outputs will be:
• Eleven one-minute documentaries produced
• High quality video footage (Preferably HD quality)
• Two case studies that have been translated into English were used as material for the preparation of 11 short documentaries
Reporting The successful candidate organisation will administratively be under the overall supervision and work collaboratively with the GEF SGP Indonesia National Coordinator to deliver the assignment.
Submission of Technical and Financial Proposals
Interested applicants should submit their combined Technical & Financial Proposals to the address email@example.com not later than 20 July 2021. Intellectual Property
All information pertaining to this project (documentary, digital, cyber, project documents, etc.) belonging to GEF SGP Indonesia, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her, duties under this assignment shall remain the property of GEF SGP Indonesia who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of GEF SGP Indonesia in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable.
Contractual arrangements and supervision The organisation will be received grants under YBUL GEF SGP Indonesia terms of contract and managed by solely for the purpose of delivering the above outputs.
GEF SGP Indonesia secretariat shall provide necessary support to the consultant in order to execute the assignment during the duration of the consultancy. These shall include:
I. Access to relevant project documents necessary for execution of the duties under this consultancy;
No more than USD 6,000 Payment shall be made in two instalments of;
o 20% upon submission of acceptable drafts and o 80% Final payment upon submission of the final outputs, incorporating suggestions and recommendations from GEF SGP Indonesia;
Applicants are required to submit the following:
• A Job Proposal: Letter of Interest, stating why you consider yourself suitable for the assignment;
• Personal CV highlighting past experience in similar projects; and
• Work references – contact details (e-mail addresses) of referees
• Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee (lump sum fee) and a breakdown of expenses (unit price together with any other expenses) related to the assignment.