Consultant for developing the Communication and Knowledge Management Strategies for the GEF SGP-7 Indonesia
The Consultant will have to:
- Develop report of Communication Strategy for GEF SGP Indonesia Projects in phase-6 in two languages (Indonesia and English) including:
- Suggested publicity materials
- Media engagement plan
- Communication tools and methods
- Recommended communication materials
- Monitoring and evaluation plan for assessing effectiveness of the plan
- Budget for communicating
- Develop Knowledge Management Strategy in two languages (Indonesia and English) including:
- Identify methods and approaches for effectively capturing lessons for developing key messages, fact sheets policy briefs and other project communication materials.
- Methods for capturing and synthesising best practices and lessons from implementation of the project
- Methods to be used for action learning
- Specify information needed from the project to influence policy
- Consultancy Methodology of Work
The methodology of work will consist of desk review of relevant project documentation and other resource tools in addition to direct consultations with key local stakeholders and data providers.
The work is expected to be carried out by one nationally recruited consultant with expertise in communication and knowledge management.
- Qualification Required
Title:YBUL-GEF-SGP Indonesia National Case Study CKM Strategy Consultant
The Consultant should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Years of experience:
Expert with at least 3 years’ experience in developing Communication and Knowledge Management Strategy.
- High proficiency in Indonesia and English languages;
- Demonstrable analytical skills, such as an extensive list of publications, etc.;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as ability to establish and maintain good relationship with stakeholders;
- Proven experience and track record in developing communication and knowledge management strategy;
- Excellent analytical; and
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Activity Timeline
The assignment will be carried out in for a period of 45 days, between November 1stto January 25th2023.
- Reporting/ Lead Persons:
The consultant will directly report to GEF SGP Indonesia National Coordinator with support from the Knowledge Management Officer of GEF SGP Indonesia.
One Communication and Knowledge Management Strategies
All deliverables should be handed out in one hard copy as well as one soft copy (word format and excel format for tables) and a PDF format for web publishing in Indonesia and English language.
During the fulfilment of the assignment, the consultant will ensure regular communication with the project team, and will ensure a timely delivery of the expected outputs and will regularly inform the project team of the progress as well as any obstacles that might occur.
- Application Procedure
Interested consultant should submit below mentioned documents before October 29th, 2022, 23:59 WIB.
Submit an updated CV, an application letter, and contact information of three work-related referees addressing the National Coordinator GEF SGP Indonesia at email@example.com subject: YBUL-GEF-SGP Indonesia National Case Study CKM Strategy Consultant.
Applications must be written in English